Sunday, April 14, 2013

Well everything is starting to wrap up in all classes. Sweeney told us we didn't have a final exam and that we just had to write an essay for our contribution. Sometimes I wish I wasn't afraid to speak up in class because I do have my own ideas I'm just too shy to say them. We also got our last writing assignment which we can either write about the novel we were supposed to read or something else. I'm glad we don't have to write about the novel because it was really long and I couldn't stay focused. This has probably been my favorite class this semester because Sweeney respects us and the class is easy if you just do your work. I keep thinking about taking bioglish because it sounds different, but I think one summer class is enough for me. I think that about wraps up this blog, so goodnight everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I have the same problem too, I want to say something all the time but something holds me back. probably it is something we should work on because we will finally have to face it. And I totally agree with you Sweeny's class is my favorite English class so far, I feel like he always tries to learn things in a fun way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was shy at first, but I had to get over that fear. Some people think that just because you don't speak up that you don't care about the topic. In my class there was plenty of time I set back and let others say what was on their mind and their beliefs. One particular day I exploded on a topic because I was tired of being in my box and everyone was shocked and respected my opinions from that point on.

    ReplyDelete